Rose Bak is a freelance writer, author and yoga teacher who lives in Portland, Oregon with her family and special needs dogs.
A dedicated multipotentialite, Rose loves reading, writing, yoga, meditation, happy hours with friends, the ocean, and dogs, always dogs.
Rose also believes in the following:
- Everyone has value and is perfect and whole just the way they are.
- Yoga is the answer to most of life’s problems.
- Books make life worth living.
- Life begins at age 50, especially for women.
- Introverts are awesome.
- The Chicago Bears are the best team in the NFL.
Follow Rose on instagram and be sure to subscribe to this blog for updates on all of the cool things she’s involved with this week.